- Purposes of Processing
What is personal data?
We collect information about you in a range of forms, including personal data for the purposes of helping you to buy or sell property in the Bansko and surrounding areas.
As used in this Policy, “personal data” is as defined in the General Data Protection Regulation, this includes any information which, either alone or in combination with other information we process about you, identifies you as an individual, including, for example, your name, postal address, email address and telephone number.
Why do we need your personal data?
We will only process your personal data in accordance with applicable data protection and privacy laws. We need certain personal data in order to provide you with access to the Site and to provide you with services based on your interactions with us both online and offline.
If you registered with us, you will have been asked to tick to agree to provide this information in order to access our services, view our content or communicate and work with us in the purchase or sale of a property in Bansko.
This consent provides us with the legal basis we require under applicable law to process your data. You maintain the right to withdraw such consent at any time. If you do not agree to our use of your personal data in line with this Policy, please do not use our Site.
- Collecting Your Personal Data
We collect information about you in the following ways:
Information You Give Us. This includes:
- the personal data you provide when you register to use our Site and or services, including your name, postal address, email address, telephone number, username, password and demographic information (such as your gender), your passport and documents pertaining to ownership and your right to sell a property through our website, advertisements on third party sites and through our online services;
- the personal data you provide when you fill in and/or interact with any of our site pages, social pages or pages we use on third party advertising sites ( of whom, all will by law have their own GDPR in place
- the personal data you provide when you make a purchase through our Site; and
- the personal data you provide when you correspond with us by phone, email or otherwise.
- In the process of a sale or purchase, you agree that we will require passport, identity, legal and financial information about you and that the information will be kept indefinitely in order to comply with country laws for the ownership details and tax matters of a property owner.
Information from Social Networking Sites. Our Site include interfaces that allow you to connect with social networking sites (each a “SNS”). If you connect to a SNS through our Site, you authorise us to access, use and store the information that you agreed the SNS could provide to us based on your settings on that SNS. We will access, use and store that information in accordance with this Policy. You can revoke our access to the information you provide in this way at any time by amending the appropriate settings from within your account settings on the applicable SNS.
To connect and communicate with our customers, we use;
- WordPress platform website at www.propertybansko.com
- Our sales site at www.sales.propertybansko.com
- Our facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/PropertyBansko/
- Our Google Account at: https://plus.google.com/u/0/112368123599108786903
- Our Pinterest page at https://www.pinterest.com/pin/296111744245285198/
- Our Youtube channel at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoXZqKz_d83ki2NZ0zdV7mg?
Information Automatically Collected. We collect this information about you using cookies.
Automated Decision Making and Profiling.
We do not use your personal data for the purposes of automated decision-making. However, we may do so in order to fulfil obligations imposed by law, in which case we will inform you of any such processing and provide you with an opportunity to object.
What are cookies?
We may collect information using “cookies.” Cookies are small data files stored on the hard drive of your computer or mobile device by a website. We may use session cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and/or see below:
Cookies we use
Our Site uses the following types of cookies for the purposes set out below:
Type of cookie
These cookies are essential to provide you with services available through our Site and to enable you to use some of its features. [For example, they allow you to log in to secure areas of our Site and help the content of the pages you request load quickly]. Without these cookies, the services that you have asked for cannot be provided, and we only use these cookies to provide you with those services.
These cookies allow our Site to remember choices you make when you use our Site, [such as remembering your language preferences, remembering your login details and remembering the changes you make to other parts of our Site which you can customize]. The purpose of these cookies is to provide you with a more personal experience and to avoid you having to re-enter your preferences every time you visit our Site.
Analytics and Performance Cookies
These cookies are used to collect information about traffic to our Site and how users use our Site. The information gathered does not identify any individual visitor. [It includes the number of visitors to our Site, the websites that referred them to our Site, the pages they visited on our Site, what time of day they visited our Site, whether they have visited our Site before, and other similar information.] We use this information to help operate our Site more efficiently, to gather broad demographic information and to monitor the level of activity on our Site.
We use Google Analytics for this purpose. Google Analytics uses its own cookies. It is only used to improve how our Site works. You can find out more information about Google Analytics cookies here:https://developers.google.com/analytics/resources/concepts/gaConceptsCookies
You can find out more about how Google protects your data here: www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html.
You can prevent the use of Google Analytics relating to your use of our Site by downloading and installing the browser plugin available via this link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en-GB
Social Media Cookies
These cookies are used when you share information using a social media sharing button or “like” button on our Site or you link your account or engage with our content on or through a social networking website such as Facebook, Twitter or Google+. The social network will record that you have done this.
You can typically remove or reject cookies via your browser settings. In order to do this, follow the instructions provided by your browser (usually located within the “settings,” “help” “tools” or “edit” facility). Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings.
If you do not accept our cookies, you may experience some inconvenience in your use of our Site. For example, we may not be able to recognise your computer or mobile device and you may need to log in every time you visit our Site.
We do not use other companies to serve third-party advertisements when you visit and use the site.
- Using Your Personal Data
We may use your personal data as follows:
- to operate, maintain, and improve our Site, products, and services;
- to manage your account, including to communicate with you regarding your account, if you have an account on our Site or you are registered as a client with us through email or telephone or other communication channel;
- to respond to your comments and questions and to provide customer service;
- to send information including new sale, rental or purchase opportunities, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- with your consent, to send you marketing e-mails about available purchase of or sale opportunities, and other news, including information about products and services offered by us
- You may opt-out of receiving such information at any time: such marketing emails tell you how to “opt-out.” Please note, even if you opt out of receiving marketing emails, we may still send you non-marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about your account with us (if you have one) and our business dealings with you;
- as we believe necessary or appropriate (a) to comply with applicable laws; (b) to comply with lawful requests and legal process, including to respond to requests from public and government authorities; (c) to enforce our Policy; and (d) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of you or others;
- for analysis and study services; and
- as described in the “Sharing of your Personal Data” section below
- to provide service suppliers such as lawyers, accountants, 3rd party estate agents and or advisors to other parties in the transaction of a sale or purchase of a property.
- Sharing Your Personal Data
We may share your personal data as follows:
- Third Parties Designated by You. We may share your personal data with third parties where you have provided your consent to do so. For example, persons on the other side of a transaction may have their own agents and legal representatives and or Notary public. All will require information about you and your legals right to buy or sell a property. Using our site and services means you accept and agree that we will need to provide certain personal data to to these parties in order to successfully buy or sell a property on your behalf.
- Our Third Party Service Providers. We may share your personal data with our third party service providers who provide services such as [data analysis, payment processing, information technology and related infrastructure provision, customer service, email delivery, auditing and other similar services]. Also, for example, persons on the other side of a transaction may have their own agents and legal representatives and or Notary public. All will require information about you and your legals right to buy or sell a property. Using our site and services means you accept and agree that we will need to provide certain personal data to to these parties in order to successfully buy or sell a property on your behalf.
- Third Party Sites
Our Site may contain links to third party websites and features. This Policy does not cover the privacy practices of such third parties. These third parties have their own privacy policies and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for their websites, features or policies. Please read their privacy policies before you submit any data to them.
For example, liking a property on our site using a social media button will mean you are engaging with that third party social site and are accepting their privacy policies by so doing.
User Generated Content
You may share personal data with us when you submit user generated content to our Site, including by online form, email or telephone (and by connecting with us via our social channels as noted previously). Please note that any information you post or disclose on our Site or social channels may become public information, and will be available to other users of our Site or social channels and to the general public. We urge you to be very careful when deciding to disclose your personal data, or any other information, on our Site or social channels. Such personal data and other information will not be private or confidential once it is published on our Site.
If you provide feedback or reviews to us, we may use and disclose such feedback on our Site and social channels, provided we do not associate such feedback with your personal data. [If you have provided your consent to do so, we may post your first and last name along with your feedback on our Site]. We will collect any information contained in such feedback and will treat the personal data in it in accordance with this Policy.
- International Data Transfer
Your information, including personal data that we collect from you, may be transferred to, stored at and processed by us outside the country in which you reside, where data protection and privacy regulations may not offer the same level of protection as in other parts of the world. By accepting this Policy, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this Policy.
We seek to use reasonable organisational, technical and administrative measures to protect personal data within our organisation. Unfortunately, no transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be completely secure, and transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of any account you might have with us has been compromised), please immediately notify us of the problem by contacting us.
We will only retain your personal data for 12 months unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law (for example for regulatory purposes). For example legal and identity documents will be retained indefinitely to be made available in the case of legal disputes and are required by law.
- Your Rights
- Opt-out. You may contact us anytime to opt-out of: (i) direct marketing communications; (ii) automated decision-making and/or profiling; (iii) our collection of sensitive personal data; (iv) any new processing of your personal data that we may carry out beyond the original purpose; or (v) the transfer of your personal data outside the EEA. Please note that your use of some of the Site may be ineffective upon opt-out.
- Access. You may access the information we hold about you at any time via your profile/account or by contacting us directly.
- Amend. You can also contact us to update or correct any inaccuracies in your personal data.
- Move. Your personal data is portable – i.e. you to have the flexibility to move your data to other service providers as you wish.
- Erase and forget. In certain situations, for example when the information we hold about you is no longer relevant or is incorrect, you can request that we erase your data.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us. In your request, please make clear: (i) what personal data is concerned; and (ii) which of the above rights you would like to enforce. For your protection, we may only implement requests with respect to the personal data associated with the particular email address that you use to send us your request, and we may need to verify your identity before implementing your request. We will try to comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable and in any event, within one month of your request. Please note that we may need to retain certain information for record keeping purposes and/or to complete any transactions that you began prior to requesting such change or deletion.
We are committed to resolve any complaints about our collection or use of your personal data. If you would like to make a complaint regarding this Policy or our practices in relation to your personal data, please contact us at email@example.com. We will reply to your complaint as soon as we can and in any event, within 30 days. We hope to resolve any complaint brought to our attention, however if you feel that your complaint has not been adequately resolved, you reserve the right to contact your local data protection supervisory authority
- Contact Information
We welcome your comments or questions about this Policy. You may contact us in writing at:
Bluenote EOOD Ltd
Dobri Chintulov 11